Lead generation is a specific disciplined business requiring unique skill sets. B2B or B2C, we provision our clients with filtered and qualifying leads and for the sales team to close the deal – what they do best, while our experts do, what they do best.
Definition of a lead!
In Lead Generations campaigns – B2B or B2C, the definition of a lead diversifies – depending on the industry the campaign is being run for.
In a normal scenario, the basic information required in a lead generation campaign, can be limited to the following, along with additional information i.e. name, date of birth, age, address, best callback or contact number, email, including the consent of the customer based on the product or service being offered. The requirements are best described by the company based on purpose of the campaign data acquisition need and or requirement.
Your Lead Generation campaign, gains you the following benefits
- Focus on preferences and needs
- Gains you that competitive edge
- Scalability depending on need
- Monetization in terms of over heads administrative cost etc.
- Saving on infrastructure & equipment
- Increase in Sales
- Payout against qualifying leads
- Industry specific professionals